Hours: Monday -Friday 7:30- 4:00 PM
• To assemble and prototype RF components using a microscope
• Assemble, lead and direct mechanical assemblers on project assignments, as required
• Meet project schedules and deadlines
• Assemble components, tools and services as required
• You are responsible for all aspects mechanical assembly of a shop order assigned to you
• You are responsible for ensuring that your work area is kept clean and tidy daily and your tools are stored properly prior to leaving at the end of the workday.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Production Manager
• Must be able to work with a microscope and sit for long hours.
Careers – Assembler